Purchase Price: $1,110,000
Price per Sq.Ft.: $317.14
Close of Escrow: June 2015
USCOC of Greater Iowa, LLC., 7 years remaining on initial 10-year NN lease w/ 6% rental incrase in the 6th year.
If you are considering selling your property and/or have questions about current market values, please contact;
Commercial Investment Advisors
2100 N Baltimore St. | Kirksville, MO
Marketing Package Available
$1,200,000 @ 6.50% CAP
- New 10-Year NN CORPORATE Lease with a 10% Rental Increase in the 6th Year.
- RELOCATION Site – U.S. Cellular had successfully operated at previous location for 20 years.
- United States Cellular Corporation (dba U.S. Cellular) is a Regional Carrier which owns & operates the fifth-largest wireless telecommunications network in the United States, serving 4.7 million customers in 426 markets in 26 states as of third quarter 2014.
- Located on Main North/South thoroughfare, heart of the retail corridor in Kirksville – surrounding retailers include WalMart Supercenter, ALDI, Dollar General & Maurices.
- Kirksville is home to Truman State University and A.T. Still University w/ combined enrollment of +/- 7,000 students.
- Population of 20,173 (5-mile ring) w/ an average HH Income exceeding $45,530 (1-mile ring).
- Kirksville has a low unemployment rate at 3.8% (Dec. 2014).
- View the full listing at CIAdvisor.com
Contact Justin Zahn @ (402) 730-6021